Re: Member Quitting
- From: Brian Running <brunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:10:37 GMT
Your thoughts? Anybody ever give you six months notice?
Six months? I'd bet dimes for dollars that there's something eating at this guy that he's not telling you about -- yet. The six months' notice was his way to force the issue, and to give him an opportunity to air out his grievances. He doesn't want to leave the band. Sounds like he's one of those passive-aggressive guys that Shaughnessy was talking about. He won't say directly what's on his mind, he wheedles until it comes out in a big, ugly burst.
My advice is just to let him go, don't ever give him the opportunity to air his grievances, there's nothing to be gained from that. Try to part on good terms, or if not on good terms, then make sure that the bad terms are of his making, not of the remaining members.
- Prev by Date: Re: Member Quitting
- Next by Date: Pull the Style from the Hat
- Previous by thread: Re: Member Quitting
- Next by thread: Re: Member Quitting