Re: Bass players on the BBC
- From: "Mike Rieves" <mriev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:55:47 -0500
"eadg" <don'tbe@xxxxxx> wrote in message
"Ian Hayward" <ianm.hayward@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Here's an amusing little piece from Auntie Beeb:
Scroll down to "Listen Again" on the right hand side of the screen.
Don't have Real Player installed so I haven't heard the link but with Guy
Pratt involved I imagine it was funny. He did a one man show at a comedy
festival in Liverpool just last week but I was playing so I missed out.
His interviews in the music press are always witty and funny. He must take
after his dad who people of a certain age may remember as 'Randall' in
'Randall and Hopkirk (deceased)' http://www.randallandhopkirkdeceased.com/
(funny to note how the series was re-named 'My Partner The Ghost' because
audience research in the US reckoned people wouldn't understand the word
'deceased, and there's a Pete Townshend connection...).
Do a Google for "Real Alternative", it plays Real Media files with adding
all the bullshit Real Player adds to your system.
- Prev by Date: Re: Cheap Bass on Ebay..
- Next by Date: Re: Why Did Electric Bass Guitars Become Popular?
- Previous by thread: Re: Bass players on the BBC
- Next by thread: Re: Bass players on the BBC