Re: Burning Salt Water

"Llarry" <tghllama@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:r1Cci.467645$115.317847@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
O2 is good old gaseous Oxygen like you got in your lungs. (also available
in liquid form under sufficient pressure.

O3 is Ozone. It's not as stable as O2, which is actually the key to its
value as UV protection in the upper atmosphere.

To my uneducated brain that must mean that oxygen does combine with oxygen,
eh? BTW, my lungs have never been in liquid form, thank God.

  • Re: Burning Salt Water
    ... in liquid form under sufficient pressure. ... O3 is Ozone. ... value as UV protection in the upper atmosphere. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Burning Salt Water
    ... in liquid form under sufficient pressure. ... O3 is Ozone. ... practice, there is. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: im dreaming of a black christmas
    ... In liquid form it is blue. ... smell that I associate with electrical discharges has ... If nothing else is losing mass, then the constitutents of ozone must ... voltage electrodes towards the inlet side of an ozone generator ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)