Re: Thinking of selling Precision bass

I have a 75 sunburst P bass that I modified by adding a jazz pickup in the
bridge position and an EMG BTC control. Although the mods made it a better
bass, it did diminish the resale value to collectors. But since I'm a
player who plans to keep the bass... who cares?

My 71 Sunburst is in great condition. Had it since '72. I even have the
pickup covers stored away.

  • Re: Thinking of selling Precision bass
    ... bass, it did diminish the resale value to collectors. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Thinking of selling Precision bass
    ... Although the mods made it a better bass, it did diminish the resale value to collectors. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Thinking of selling Precision bass
    ... Karmakazi wrote: ... I have a 75 sunburst P bass that I modified by adding a jazz pickup in the bridge position and an EMG BTC control. ... Although the mods made it a better bass, it did diminish the resale value to collectors. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Thinking of selling Precision bass
    ... I agree with Kloka-mo ... I have a 75 sunburst P bass that I modified by adding a jazz pickup in the ... it did diminish the resale value to collectors. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)