Re: Help With Bass Rig
- From: Pt <peatea@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 May 2007 07:08:40 -0700
On May 18, 6:17 pm, handgun...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
What is the best bang for the buck setup (used or Ebay) we could get
for in the $500 range that would sound good and have plenty of volume
for local bars if we cant make what we have work cheaper?
The Behringer BX4500H head ($259) and BB410 4X10" speaker cabinet
Great little amp head.
I use a Yorkville 4X10 and a Yorkville 1X15 both 8 ohms.
Plenty of power and punch.
Sounds good with the 4X10 but much better with both cabinets.
- Prev by Date: Re: One Dead String
- Next by Date: Re: about those fenders
- Previous by thread: Re: Help With Bass Rig
- Next by thread: Re: Help With Bass Rig