Re: Short scale and headless?
- From: Benj <bjacoby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 May 2007 18:00:18 -0700
Mike Fleming wrote:
Hacksaw and standard length Steinberger? And a die to recut the thread
on the truss rod, of course...
Won't work unless it's fretless! Have to have frets set for short
scale. Not to mention the fact that normal scale double ball strings
are hard enough to find, let alone 30" scale double ball strings.
Those alone probably have to be custom!
- Prev by Date: Re: Recent GAS
- Next by Date: Re: Hofner Bass
- Previous by thread: Re: Short scale and headless?
- Next by thread: Re: Short scale and headless?