Re: OT: Speaking of insurance...

On Mar 23, 11:56 am, "BW" <barrybass...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I insure with "Music Pro"- for professional musicians, and some things
about the policy are very good, like a $100. deductible per incident,
not per item. Replacement cost. 1-800-605-3187. This being said, I
have to add that I've never had a claim, so they've never been
"tested". Ask a lot of questions. Get things in writing.

I just went to and was about to fill in the "Get
a quote" form online. But it kind of gives me the creeps. It asks
for my name, address, if I have an alarm, what kind of locks are on my
house, where I store my instruments in the house, if my instruments
have a tracking chip in them, if I travel with my computer, etc.
Basically a laundry of list of everything a burglar would want to know
before breaking into my house!

How do I know they are legit?



Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dealing with insurance adjusters
    ... be responsible for paying for a new bedroom that is the ... Or at least they think it means they don't have to pay ... The house burned down and Allstate said they were not ... - Anyone that has replacement cost coverage should be ...
  • Re: Gas Price Report
    ... or one specific incident or incidents? ... Plans were to travel in the MDT and fiver for half the year and winter ... the house to come home to when we wrecked the fiver and truck. ... Janet ...
  • Re: Time and place to settle down? was...
    ... or one specific incident or incidents? ... you and others have said that RVing was cheaper. ... help -- be it new tires for an RV or new roof on a house? ... What does the surviving spouse want to do in reality? ...
  • Re: Electrics Question
    ... >> of the instruments came with them and I'd bet that the dimmers did too. ... >> lot of time and headache for touring theatre/dance companies as well. ... fits into the space in house A while house B has an extra 20 feet of depth ... within the trusses system" to do an outdoor production of "The Tempest" on ...
  • Re: Legal Insurance
    ... Does the legal cover acquired with house and contents insurance take care ... You do not need free legal advice if you have had a no-fault incident, ... commissions. ...