Re: OT: Speaking of insurance...
- From: bmiawmb@xxxxxxxxx (Todd H.)
- Date: 23 Mar 2007 11:07:57 -0500
"JoeSpareBedroom" <dishborealis@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
That's good advice. My agent found this confusing, and I did, too. He
suggested a dirt-cheap rider for the home policy, which would've covered the
equipment AT HOME, for replacement value. But then, he began to sound unsure
because of the "professional" factor, which logically shouldn't matter for
equipment in your home, but insurance isn't logical. He had no idea what
would happen if a club went up in flames and the equipment was destroyed.
I'll be shopping for a better agent shortly.
I'm personally willing to self insure against the unlikely event a
club will go up in flames in the 4-5 hours I'm there.
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/
X Promoting good netiquette | http://triplethreatband.com/
/ \ http://www.toddh.net/netiquette/ | http://myspace.com/mytriplethreatband
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Speaking of insurance...
- Next by Date: OK - I was wrong
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Speaking of insurance...
- Next by thread: Re: Speaking of insurance...