Re: Milwaukee...flake or pro?
- From: "JoeSpareBedroom" <dishborealis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:32:09 GMT
"Jim Carr" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" <dishborealis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Three cancellations. Imagine what other simply human courtesies he
doesn't believe in. Bye bye.
He's a musician, man. They don't work like the robots in Corporate
America. I suppose you expect him to set up a video conference at 7:00 AM
so you can conduct a formal interview?
Subtracting all the fluff from your paragraph, we're left with just the
basics: Being a musician means you get a free pass to have disgusting
That's bullshit, and you know it. We've been through this before, haven't
- Prev by Date: Re: Milwaukee...flake or pro?
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Bass Guitar for sale
- Previous by thread: Re: Milwaukee...flake or pro?
- Next by thread: Re: Milwaukee...flake or pro?