re-finishing old bass
- From: "tim" <dognbone@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:11:31 -0400
I have an old Washburn bass that needs a ton of work and I figured while I
had it apart I might as well re-finish it. I have seen a lot of articles on
this mostly with hollow body or semi hollowbody instruments, and I am not
sure how it would affect the tone if at all on a solid body. Any ideas or
everyone belives in free speach, aslong as what you're saying is what they
want to hear. Ray Bradbury
- Prev by Date: Re: How do you play 16th note Disco Octaves with fingers
- Next by Date: Where would I find CBS-Fenders in New York or Boston?
- Previous by thread: In case of mental cobwebs....
- Next by thread: Re: re-finishing old bass