"Must Learn" Songs - Your Suggestions...

A little context: By "must learn" I don't mean "must know" songs like "Brown
Eyed Girl" or "Mustang Sally". What I'm thinking about are songs you think
would be useful to the aspiring bassist (aren't we all?) and why.

"With a Little Help From My Friends" by The Beatles. It teaches you that you
don't need a lot of notes to make something sound really good. It also shows
you different ways to play over the same progression. It's got its own funky
little syncopation to it.

"Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen. Apply your scales and get a feel
for how an uncomplicated bassline can just make a song sing.

"Easy Living" by Uriah Heep. Learn how to vary a bassline over a driving
guitar playing just a couple of chords. Have fun with some triplets. Take a
listen to the live version from 1971 to hear it really rock.

Your suggestions?

.