- From: "John Doe" <slammer2@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Mar 2007 16:45:55 -0700
Possibly the worst fill -in Drummer ( I would'nt call him that) I've
ever heard. The guy couldnt master a shuffle! The only beats he could
muster up from his vast repertoire of incompitence were, a Polka, A
Waltz, and a Tango.
I was near sick trying to hold the whole band together.I had to keep
his meter, play busy enough to cover the fact the Drummer WAS'NT
playing at ALL at times, and adjust sound when needed. All night I
heared " Yup, I know that"........ and once again, he was a total
wipeout. I even kept meter by moving my leg (which I will do
sometimes) , but he wasnt watching anyone else...just playing along in
his own world.
The sound of his snare was like an intermittent machine-gun....only
sound I can come up with to compare.I told the leader if he cant come
up with a Drummer soon, we use a beat-box all the time!!
I need a vacation.......
- Prev by Date: Re: Covers vs. originals ... another take
- Next by Date: Re: Original bands vs. covers
- Previous by thread: How do you play 16th note Disco Octaves with fingers
- Next by thread: Re: Bad fill-ins