Re: Revealed: Re: Audio Shootout - Aluminum vs. Paper Cones

On 8 mar, 10:20, Brian Running <brunn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It plays a big role, but a well-designed box won't make a bad driver
sound good. The driver is the fundamental part, and it's the most
important part.

Can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.

Of course , but Hartke are not complete pieces of Sh*** either ,
neither are JBL ......
Ok they do make shittier ones... ;)

  • Re: XP update loses sound card
    ... The Yamaha OPL3 SAx is as far as I can see not the correct drivert, ... should try the sound card driver from Toshiba ... The WINMM WDM Audio driver is out of the list now. ... The sound is enabled and uninstalling the Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: XP update loses sound card
    ... The WINMM WDM Audio driver is out of the list now. ... Did you try to make a manual install of the Yamaha AC-XG? ... The sound is enabled and uninstalling the Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: XP update loses sound card
    ... If the sound card is the same you can copy the driver. ... AND A LOST Yamaha AC-XG AC''''''''97 ... Is the Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio out of the list of hardware now? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: XP update loses sound card
    ... AND A LOST Yamaha AC-XG AC''''''''97 ... I was able to restore sound, ... The WINMM WDM Audio driver is out of the list now. ... Is the Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio out of the list of hardware now? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: XP update loses sound card
    ... I was able to restore sound, ... AND A LOST Yamaha AC-XG AC''''''''97 ... The WINMM WDM Audio driver is out of the list now. ... Is the Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio out of the list of hardware now? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)