Re: Maynard Ferguson

I knew somebody would come up with a cute comment like that. LOL
You can take a man away from Canada but you can't take Canada away from a
man. ;-)

"Brian Running" <brunning@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Typical Canadian. ;-)

You mean the way he left for the US at a young age, never to reside in
Canada again?

Just kidding!

  • Boo, causing international havoc again!
    ... Cos I am in Canada, the site tells me to use the US site. ... account so its 'good to go' when they take payment. ... That's damn good going cos that is the day 'before' I placed the order LOL. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Tucker Carlson
    ... >>> Rick Mercer did asking Americans (some professors ... >> I remember one thing that Rick Mercer was saying. ... >> I do know that most Americans are not oblivious to Canada and what ... LOL Excuuuuse ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: Obama, besterest President evar!
    ... Lean Forward Kool-Aid, LOL! ... Dodge; weave; denial. ... Canada, keeping the brown people to a minimum for 80 years! ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Israel Doing MORE LIES BY PRICE MANIPULATOR
    ... word there as well, lol. ... the run on $520 as soon as a very active hurricane season (i hope ... CONDITIONS TO DINNER: ... Canada dollar does not decline to canada quarter due to our ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Mark Is An Admitted TROLL; Was;Re: Rush Limbaugh: Champion of Free Speech
    ... Canada has always been a loser country. ... LOL. ... But he wants an apology ...
    (soc.men)