[Urgent] Help needed to date a Fender Jazz
- From: "Goth" <goth@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:21:03 +0200
Hello! Sorry for the weird post... a friend of mine needs to sell his old
Fender Jazz bass and he needs to know the year of production.
On the headstock there's a serial... it's S88XXXX, I.E: S8+6 digits.
Fender.com places a bass with S8 code in 1978 but the potential buyer says
it's a 1981... who's right? Please advice, I would like to help my friend.
I'm lucky enough to NOT like old Fenders :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: PFM -- WAS: Re: Some Guy
- Next by Date: Re: Help needed to date a Fender Jazz
- Previous by thread: Best way to connect two cabinets to my pre-amp
- Next by thread: Re: Help needed to date a Fender Jazz