1951 Precision Ebay -update
- From: RB <vwram@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 00:58:43 GMT
So, I send the guy more requests for clarification, and ultimately I get
an e-mail saying he "didn't get" my earlier mail, because "another guy
does my Ebay for me"
Okayyyy..... hmmm.... so, I repeat my questions that I've posted here,
and get the response that he "is pretty sure" the p'up is original, and
then he mentions that the guard isn't original and states that "that
year didn't have one" (Hello!???)
So, I wrote him back setting him straight about the nature of the early
pickguards, the pickup etc. We'll see.
For a guy who simply pastes all the data on the '51 from Fender
literature into his ad, and then says "own a piece of history" it sure
looks like he doesn't know shit from Shinola. Any bets on whether he'll
get his 15 K $ "opening bid" ? -- LOL. For what is looking more and
more like, at best, a thousand dollar FrankenFender, if that....
PT Barnum will be chuckling in his grave, maybe?
- Prev by Date: Re: S.I.T. Strings
- Next by Date: Re: Newbie here, could use a little advice
- Previous by thread: Newbie here, could use a little advice
- Next by thread: Re: 1951 Precision Ebay -update