Re: SWR combo amps
- From: Oliver Sampson <olsam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:55:34 +0100
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:38:51 GMT, "joemamma" <joemamma@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Thanks for the reply. Presently this would be used in the same situation,
>jazz quartet. Don't know if the future holds more noise!
I'm running my SWR Bassic Black for my Jazz gigs. For larger rooms,
and just to get the box off the ground, I'll use my Hartke 115XL
underneath it as an extender cab. I'd recommend getting something
that you can use that would be modular--I'm not sure that all of the
SWR combos can easily have something attached to it.
Oliver Sampson Support Indie Music!
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: One for the Drumbers
- Next by Date: Re: anyone have the BEhringer rack tuner?
- Previous by thread: Re: SWR combo amps
- Next by thread: just met Lyle Lovett