Re: Rant of the week...

At the school I run, the policy is one month in advance, if you cancel
without notice, you are charged for the lesson.
I too suffer from people calling and asking all the same questions you get.
I also get my share of people that book and then no-show.
But, the ones that really get me are the ones that show up for the first
lesson, pay for the month in advance, and then continually cancel their
weekly lesson.
So, I'm not only holding a time slot, I also owe them lessons that were paid
for last month.

I could go on a long rant, but I'm in agood mood right now (a touch of
G.A.S.)

Jay S

.