just met Lyle Lovett

Pretty friggin cool....

Unfortunately it wasn't me doing the meeting... it was my sister,
brother in law and niece in Athens, OH. They waited out back after
the concert of a 4-piece acoustic show, and at this small venue near
Ohio University there wasn't really anyone else doing the same, and
they got to chat with him for a few minutes it sounds like. Evidently
he's every bit the nice TX gentleman you might imagine.

My sister couldn't wait to call me since I was the first to play And
His Large Band and introduce them to the tunes.

Jealous...

Best Regards,
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H