just met Lyle Lovett

Pretty friggin cool....

Unfortunately it wasn't me doing the meeting... it was my sister,
brother in law and niece in Athens, OH. They waited out back after
the concert of a 4-piece acoustic show, and at this small venue near
Ohio University there wasn't really anyone else doing the same, and
they got to chat with him for a few minutes it sounds like. Evidently
he's every bit the nice TX gentleman you might imagine.

My sister couldn't wait to call me since I was the first to play And
His Large Band and introduce them to the tunes.

Jealous...

Best Regards,
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/

  • Re: Mother found guilty of 1st-degree murder in autistic girls death
    ... Mother found guilty of 1st-degree murder in autistic girl's death ... her daughter, Katherine "Katie" McCarron. ... My niece will face her 22nd operation on January 22nd while ... grieve for my sister so much as she balances her time between her ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: What a week!(longish)
    ... The journey over there was good, all the trains on time and made the ... That same evening my sister in law went out to the pond, ... Poor Mum, I went over to spend time with her and I have had to be here ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: What a week!(longish)
    ... The journey over there was good, all the trains on time and made the ... That same evening my sister in law went out to the pond, ... Poor Mum, I went over to spend time with her and I have had to be here ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: OT: Best Country for Mail Order Brides?
    ... But my sister in laws family is a very proud and successful family and while many did come to the USA to try to get a card as soon as they got here, ... My mother at first was rather nervous about it all and the mother in law did overstay at times. ... But when my mother took ill, my brother's mother in law visited my mother EVERY DAY and took care of her. ... Steve, I don't expect you to respond from your own situation, but I've heard that when a person marries a bride from the Philippines, that he also "marries," so to speak the entire family. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Paying Women to Offer Unique Skill
    ... exception to default parenting. ... It is indeed when women have law AND guns. ... And just you remember who makes the law and guns,MEN! ... And so would my sister. ...
    (soc.men)