Re: Woo Hoo! I won in small claims for non payment on a gig

> Winning a judgement like this is satisfying but you also burn all your
> bridges with that club/promoter. I've had several occasions over the
> years where I could have sued but didn't because I didn't want the bad
> blood.

For sure I know this particular bridge is burned to cinders. And the
phone stopped ringing from members of his community.

But sometimes yah just gotta take a stand yah know?

I feel like calling them all up and saying, "Hey FYI , the judge agreed
with me !"

.