Woo Hoo! I won in small claims for non payment on a gig

14 months after the fact, and I finally got the judgement last night.
It was my first time in small claims court , and I don't think I
handled myself procedurally as well as I could have. But I won the
judgement, and of course actual payment is the next hurdle, but Woo Hoo
anyways !!

  • Some stuff you may find useful
    ... That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. ... Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. ... it only seems kinky the first time. ... Good judgement comes from bad experience, and most of that comes from bad judgement. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Maldonado
    ... That BBC interview after the race was the first time I've ... Well firstly I have made no judgement of Maldonado, ... inconsistent when, more than anything else, it was your inconsistency ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Woo Hoo! I won in small claims for non payment on a gig
    ... > It was my first time in small claims court, ... > judgement, and of course actual payment is the next hurdle, but Woo Hoo ... Did the guy claim he had a reason for not paying, or did he just sorta not ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: OT Having some weather.
    ... Tell him Charlie is having a time with arthritis too. ... wobbly first thing in the morning. ... And for the first time in his life, ... "Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: the hysteria mounts: Estonian Goods Face Boycott
    ... I will quote for you 2 ... first time here I see you talk real thing. ... I have not been to many places, including Chechnya, Afghanistan, ... judgement on the information that I seek out. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)