Re: Cool eBay bass
- From: "Mini" <miniauth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:47:42 +0100
>> It looks nice however I like all the strings to go straight without
>> sideway angle from the nut to the machineheads.
>> Besides info on the hardware would be nice.
> Not sure I see anything obviously un-straight about the strings, but the
> frets are definitly way off starting about midway up the neck...
My thought is this guy is very busy with inlays but how good is the actual
instrument building - don?t know.
The 1st and 2nd string runs straight from nut to machine head the 3rd string
is a bit crooked and the 4th and 5th - well pretty bad methinks.
Seems headstock lacks about "3/8 at the 3 machine head side in order for all
the strings to be able to run straight.
- Prev by Date: Re: Damn
- Next by Date: Re: Busking...
- Previous by thread: Re: Cool eBay bass
- Next by thread: Re: Cool eBay bass