Re: Shipping Basses

Every time I think I'm going to sell off my Modulus and Steinberger
basses I remember how effortless it's been to ship them or fly with
them. Or watch them get flung across the tarmac by a forklift driver.
Whatever...bring it on!

  • electric upright reviews
    ... EUBs. ... If so, can you post links? ... I'm not interested in stick basses ... (like the Steinberger, although a great instrument - just not for me), ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Bass shipping question...
    ... If you ship an instrument, arent you supposed to loosen the strings?? ... bought three basses off of Ebay and each one had the strings loosened. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Yellow Brick Bass
    ... playing P- and J- basses. ... And apparently (with Elton, on SNL in 1982) he ... played a Steinberger L2. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)