Wanted - live music venues and bands

gigspot.co.uk is a new directory of live bands and music venues in the
UK. We aim to create a comprehensive list of music venues with full
addresses and contact details, along with information on ANY touring
bands - no matter how big or small.
If you know of a music venue which isn't listed, please feel free to
email the name, address and telephone number to queries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
for completely FREE inclusion.
Bands may submit their name, contact details and, if desired, a
picture, to the same address.
Both bands and venues may upgrade to a larger paid listing to include
such things as weblinks, descriptions and audio download facilities -
full details can be obtained from sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

http://www.gigspot.co.uk

  • Wanted @ gigspot.co.uk - Live bands and music venues
    ... gigspot.co.uk is a new directory of live bands and music venues in the ... We aim to create a comprehensive list of music venues with full ... bands - no matter how big or small. ...
    (uk.music.alternative)
  • Wanted @ gigspot.co.uk - Live bands and music venues
    ... gigspot.co.uk is a new directory of live bands and music venues in the ... We aim to create a comprehensive list of music venues with full ... bands - no matter how big or small. ...
    (uk.music.folk)
  • Wanted @ gigspot.co.uk - Live bands and music venues
    ... gigspot.co.uk is a new directory of live bands and music venues in the ... We aim to create a comprehensive list of music venues with full ... bands - no matter how big or small. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Wanted - Gigging bands and live music venues
    ... gigspot.co.uk is a new directory of live bands and music venues in the ... We aim to create a comprehensive list of music venues with full ... bands - no matter how big or small. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Wanted @ gigspot.co.uk - Live bands and music venues
    ... We aim to create a comprehensive list of music venues with full ... > bands - no matter how big or small. ... phone books. ... properties listed) and their website builders, "supertarantula", there's no ...
    (uk.music.guitar)