Re: soundmen nand THEIR way (DI)

Seeing how hauling your own PA around tends to be such a bite in the
ass, any time i'm lucky enough to have a sound guy & house system I tend
to let such things slide. That is unless it sounds like hell, which is
why going wireless is so good, cause you can run out and check it.

  • Re: Stolen guitars finally return home
    ... local police did a terrific job in locating the guitars and affecting ... Holds were placed on the guitars. ... and they sound great. ... You must be like me...not good; just lucky. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Whats so HARD about guitar?
    ... To me, saying otherwise is just ... anything you play will only sound like crap. ... those lucky enough to have a gift. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: only in the laker ng does a player go 1 for 7...
    ... > bozak wrote: ... I'll bite on your stupid troll. ... > 7 (which, of course, would sound better, no?). ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: OK - W Day
    ... J ohn, do you mean you've only put 2lbs on in the last SEVEN ... <BEG> ... I should be so lucky;-) ... Doesn't sound as if you should be very scared getting on the scale.! ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Cheap Chinese amps again....
    ... have found them pretty good VFM and at least *affordable*!! ... I've been lucky, but I have always advocated that people considering ... I wonder what those who prefer more natural amps would have made of the ... To e-mail, change noise into sound. ...
    (uk.rec.audio)