Re: Q for gigging bassists: how do you practice?

"airbass" <arallen_never_no_spam_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In the evenings if I'm not gigging or rehearsing I noodle about with music
> theory on the new piano (electric/headphones).

Is that worth your time, or would your time be better spent playing bass?
I'm asking this because I have a family, a dayjob and playing is my hobby.
But, I thought about getting a midi keyboard and hook it up to the computer.
I'm only a bit afraid it will only be one more of a toy and I'll waste my
bass playing time on learning how to "type". :) I'm aware of the fact I'll
never become a keyboardist, so it may only serve as a theory-machine.

Danko

.