- From: "Gary Rosen" <garymrosen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:55:11 -0800
"S&y" <peek@xxxxxx> wrote in message
> ReverendBass wrote:
> > A minor 6
> > A E C F sharp?
> Right if it is Amin, harmonic or melodic (2nd mode of G maj).
> If it is the Aeolian (6th) mode of a C maj or C dom, AKA 'relative
> minor', the 6th is an F.
I have never heard of a minor 6th *chord* having any interval
other than a major 6th (F sharp in this case), even though
it is true the minor scale can have a minor 6th interval.
- Gary Rosen
- Prev by Date: Lightwave/Roland V-Bass Production Pickup Install SOON!
- Next by Date: Re: right?
- Previous by thread: Re: right?
- Next by thread: Re: right?