Warning, amp content question
- From: west <west77062@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 17:32:41 -0600
I know about the impedance mismatch, but the plate voltages for the 5F4 Super and the Deluxe Reverb are really close.
Could I put in and bias a pair of 6v6's without ruining the tubes or output tranny? I've done this for years in an amp with a Vibroluxe OT with no problems, and the 5F4 is just too loud for the place I'm playing in.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ampeg V4 Issue
- Next by Date: Re: Warning, amp content question
- Previous by thread: OT| Jury convicts ACORN....
- Next by thread: Re: Warning, amp content question