Re: The Salamander's Theme Song for 2012 !

On 1/23/2012 12:53 PM, Flying V wrote:

the tune has big distorted guitars and
everything....but with very "country-ized" vocals. And that is
supposed to make it a country song?

Yup . They are all generally 1,4,5 songs anyhow ... and
I am always surprised how one make them sound different
by the style of lead you play over them - Depending on
what mode and scale you start with you can go from
C&W hick to Clapton .. We do this one C&W that I
actually played "Wonderful Tonight" lead over it ..
I just have to phrase it slightly slower .

Yeah....right....whatever they want to call it these days....

.