Re: Whitehouse spokesfool rewrites Bible!

"Dave T" <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you have a point?

Yes, he does -- it's at the
top of his head, under the
propeller beanie. Never
has a confessed agnostic
been so concerned about the
content of relgious
scriptures he doesn't even
remotely believe in....

NNB

Lord Valve wrote:
<http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/1111/oh_lord_f5028e26-955c-48c3-9038-bab764ba97b4.html>

So I guess "God helps those who help themselves" can
now take its place among all the other famous Bible
quotes like "In for a penny, in for a pound," "You can't teach
an old dog new tricks," "23 skidoo," and others. What?
Not in the Bible? Really? Oh. Well then. Maybe he was
quoting the Koran, eh?

These are YOUR people, AGAtards! OWN IT!

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - so far

  • Re: Alembic F-2b
    ... Lord Valve ... Rather than frothing and spinning your head, why don't you try to make ... including your test signal chain. ... call in your tag team partner Cowell to handle what's over your head. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: This Is Why
    ... Lord Valve wrote: ... they didn't cut that dude's head off. ... supreme authority in a political community ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Something I noticed about Timepix and 5 year olds
    ... >Suddenly I'm tempted to quote the late, occasionally great Lord Valve, ... >somebody holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read it? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)