Whitehouse spokesfool rewrites Bible!

<http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/1111/oh_lord_f5028e26-955c-48c3-9038-bab764ba97b4.html>

So I guess "God helps those who help themselves" can
now take its place among all the other famous Bible
quotes like "In for a penny, in for a pound," "You can't teach
an old dog new tricks," "23 skidoo," and others. What?
Not in the Bible? Really? Oh. Well then. Maybe he was
quoting the Koran, eh?

These are YOUR people, AGAtards! OWN IT!

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - so far

  • Re: Whitehouse spokesfool rewrites Bible!
    ... Lord Valve wrote: ... So I guess "God helps those who help themselves" can ... Got guns? ... American - so far ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: America in space, as it should, and will be:
    ... It would seem American intellectuals have found enlightenment, ... human and his, or her, relation to the divine. ... of the intellect to discern what constituted ethical conduct. ... they conceived of revelation as an external favor granted by God to ...
    (talk.politics.misc)
  • Confused gods, suicide bombers and heaven, or democracy tutorials for dummies
    ... George Bush has enviable workplace arrangements. ... from the God. ... expense of the unassuming American taxpayers, ...
    (soc.rights.human)
  • Confused gods, suicide bombers and heaven, or democracy tutorials for dummies
    ... George Bush has enviable workplace arrangements. ... from the God. ... expense of the unassuming American taxpayers, ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: O.T.- What is Thanksgiving?
    ... Judeo-Christian Values have a foundational role in America, beginning with the Declaration of Independence: ... Since the pursuit of happiness, as Sigmund Freud surmised, is tied to human love and to creative work and play, the principles of American Judeo-Christian Values can rightly be summarized as the honoring of God-given Life, Liberty and Creativity. ... Our Founding Fathers separated church from state, but they wisely did not separate God from state; they acknowledged God as the source of our rights, and, in fact, they were careful to place Biblical morality directly into our founding documents and laws, and into our values and culture precisely to help prevent a future of totalitarian or tyrannical rule in America. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)