Re: Can you figure it out?
- From: "DGDevin" <DGDevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:28:41 -0700
"Spender" wrote in message news:2kug379tjortflis6u5a7qie760vbjf8d7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I don't see the vehemence against sharia law to be anti-Muslim"? Please.
So then you *do* feel that sharia law is synonymous with Islam.
What percentage of the people who would vote for such a law have any significant insight into what Sharia law is? 5%? 10%? How many of the people who are furious at the idea of a mosque near the site of the WTC know that there was a mosque *in* the WTC, and another nearby for decades? Their ignorance doesn't stop them from marching around holding placards, they know what they know and don't care what they don't know.
Thanks for playing. Now we know that being against the stoning of a rape
victim is actually "anti-Muslim sentiment".
Bargain basement cheap. Why not pass laws against the Saucer People being allowed to build colonies in the U.S. since that has about as much chance of happening as Sharia law becoming valid in America.
- Prev by Date: Re: HORN!
- Next by Date: Re: OT GOPeR are -- AGAIN --- the cause of another market collapse ..
- Previous by thread: Re: Can you figure it out?
- Next by thread: Re: Can you figure it out?