Re: Vox AD50VT

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:08:00 -0700 (PDT), don003 <dsmith003@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah, I agree it is total crap. I don't know what got up my ass when I
bought this thing but now I'm stuck with it and was hoping to make
work somewhat better.

Yup..complete and utter crap, like so much these days.

Such items are the future 'no re-sale value' door stops
of tomorrow. Does KORG still own 'VOX' ? That would
explain alot. It ain't no R/Morris..it ain't no 'Merson'...

SURE ain't no Gulf & Western.....or even a bit 'PR1MO'.

Insure the sucker for list and have it 'stolen'. :'>

JJTj

You know those Kix just keep getting harder to find..
....and Frosted Flakes ain't giving you peace of mind..
You better chow down more Bran cakes, now..
...and get yer ass straight...

  • Re: Nav refresh on Llantysilio Mountain
    ... I only bought a GPSr because of a terrible time on Bleaklow when I ... stuck in peat groughs. ... Life is 99% full of things which aren't essential, ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Pray World Been Ending (PWBE 23 May 2011)
    ... I'm stuck on the scenario mode. ... looked for help online, and the consensus is to use block a lot. ... I bought LA Noire from Tesco online, because it was £25 when bought ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Buying old bike
    ... would be that kind of bike rideable with no major problems? ... What can I expect from this kind of purchase? ... I've bought 20- or 30-year old ... Or an old Kawasaki Z400 twin that I just stuck a cheap pair of pattern ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Keyboard & Mouse
    ... Naza wrote: ... are wired are at around £40 and microsoft ones. ... It seems I have been stuck in the past as all the of ... At the beginning, donkey years ago that was, I bought a MS WIRED OPTICAL ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)