Re: Vox AD50VT

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:08:00 -0700 (PDT), don003 <dsmith003@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah, I agree it is total crap. I don't know what got up my ass when I
bought this thing but now I'm stuck with it and was hoping to make
work somewhat better.

Yup..complete and utter crap, like so much these days.

Such items are the future 'no re-sale value' door stops
of tomorrow. Does KORG still own 'VOX' ? That would
explain alot. It ain't no R/Morris..it ain't no 'Merson'...

SURE ain't no Gulf & Western.....or even a bit 'PR1MO'.

Insure the sucker for list and have it 'stolen'. :'>

JJTj

You know those Kix just keep getting harder to find..
....and Frosted Flakes ain't giving you peace of mind..
You better chow down more Bran cakes, now..
...and get yer ass straight...
.