Re: liberal and conservative brains...
- From: claudel@xxxxxxxxx (Claude V. Lucas)
- Date: 15 Apr 2011 17:33:00 GMT
In article <Jf6dnWLpWLGP-jXQnZ2dnUVZ_i2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Jim <inse@ttle> wrote:
"A new study issued Thursday in the journal Current Biology, using a
series of brain scans, found that liberals have more gray matter in the
part of the brain associated with understanding complexity, while
conservatives have a increased gray matter in the section of the related
to processing fear."
"Republicans who devolve into liberals, the most likely
explanation is senility or brain damage. Look at Jim Brady,
for example -- the man for whom the Brady Bill was named.
He was a Republican initially, and only became a Democrat
when half of his brain was shot away."
Source: Someone with a clue.
- Prev by Date: liberal and conservative brains...
- Next by Date: Re: liberal and conservative brains...
- Previous by thread: liberal and conservative brains...
- Next by thread: Re: liberal and conservative brains...