Re: You guys need to get a life, ANY life.
- From: claudel@xxxxxxxxx (Claude V. Lucas)
- Date: 20 Mar 2011 21:11:09 GMT
In article <shadowlane-2923BF.14071420032011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Tony Elka <shadowlane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <hL-dnW0sJIaS9hvQnZ2dnUVZ_oudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"DGDevin" <DGDevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Likewise, your consistent willingness to lie at the drop of a hat is
something for you to be proud of. Well, not proud exactly, but you at least
stick to the plan.
It's one thing to call somebody a liar. It's quite another to actually
point out what they said specifically and demonstrate it's
untruthfulness with demonstrable, verifiable facts.
I see a lot of that with the right, online. They dismiss arguments
without countering them. They use labels instead of logic or cause and
effect thinking. No counter-argument ever changes their mind.
I truly don't understand it. I want to, I really do.
That one's got me scratching my head too.
I *did* just lie to some retard about having a stroke to get
rid of them, but I doubt that's what Devins crying about.
- Prev by Date: Re: LIBTARDS 101 - an introduction to leftism.
- Next by Date: Re: You guys need to get a life, ANY life.
- Previous by thread: Re: You guys need to get a life, ANY life.
- Next by thread: Re: You guys need to get a life, ANY life.