Re: OT: Faux Lies AGAIN!

In article <shadowlane-FE63D4.12324124022011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Tony Elka <shadowlane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <4d66be21$0$10537$742ec2ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
claudel@xxxxxxxxx (Claude V. Lucas) wrote:

Fox News alleged right wing bias doesn't bother me any more than the
alleged left slant of the other news pimps that I also don't watch.

Fair enough. Where do you get your news then?

Teh Interwebz.

I usually browse the online local fishwrap when I get up.

If there's actually anything interesting happening in realtime,
I'll flip back & forth between Fox, CNN, or whichever one
is providing the most watchable live coverage at the moment.

As far as regularly scheduled cable news blabfests,
I'm not a regular watcher of any of them.

If I'm around a TV @5:00 I'll watch the local up to the weather...
.

Quantcast