Re: Dem member of Congress shot

"DGDevin" <DGDevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:gfqdnYkXNMlfKLXQnZ2dnUVZ_gednZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The politics of extremism, where the other side is demonized and accused of plotting to destroy the nation, bears fruit.

"Ogan said he did not have conditions on any of the wounded and said the motive for the shooting is unclear."

In view of that statement and the tendency to jump to conclusions on the basis of partisanship, perhaps it's a bit premature to allocate blame.

  • Re: Thanks, SA
    ... South Africa. ... We do have a tendency for shooting ourselves in the foot. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: Dem member of Congress shot
    ... motive for the shooting is unclear. ... "We're just trying to sort this out right now," he said. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Landscape
    ... Ok, now that I've got that communications glitch straightened out, I think I was able to put together the image I was shooting for. ... If you feel like commenting, ... (I'll try to curb my tendency to ask excessive questions.) ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Ping Burkard, Nyikos, Ray on redness as property
    ... Let me try again as I have a tendency to be unclear: ... The question as to whether electrons exist or numbers exist raises the ... what does it mean to be in existence? ...
    (talk.origins)