OT: GOP Wins "Lie of the Year" Title
- From: Flying V <the-unpossible@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:59:38 -0600
As if we didn't already know......
Between the whoppers spewed by the GOP and Faux News, it's no wonder a significant percentage of our population comes across as either "misinformed" or just plain stupid, with regard to current events.
This is what happens, when you rely on a very limited number of sources for your daily news/information diet. If those sources are lying or spinning the truth, you'll never know any different.
I don't claim to be any smarter than the next person....but I do get my news from a huge variety of sources. These days--if you hope to have half a clue--you have to do so!
And, the worst part of all.....most of the "misinformed" souls don't even know, what they don't know. Their minds are totally closed to the possibility they've been had.
- Prev by Date: Re: Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid
- Next by Date: Re: 6L6 Tubes
- Previous by thread: Brainwashed
- Next by thread: Re: OT: GOP Wins "Lie of the Year" Title