Re: RUSH NAILS IT AGAIN!

"Tony Elka" wrote in message news:shadowlane-833F1C.22460125112010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The neck wound is unemployment. The national debt is the broken leg.
Both need fixing but one is more urgent than the other.

This is where Les says maybe the patient has too much blood and actually *should* be bleeding (he read an article) and Jim T says if the guy wants to be healthy he shouldn't have let himself be run over by that bus.

  • Re: [current tinderbox] failure on i386/i386
    ... Max Laier wrote: ... > atapicam is temporarily not buildable. ... People are looking into fixing this ... Please be patient. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Blankie for Eddie, Auction #3
    ... Les, and a63strat on winning this weeks auctions. ... I'll be out of town on business travel when these auctions ... so please be patient with your e-mail traffic. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Blankie for Eddie, Auction #3
    ... Les, and a63strat on winning this weeks auctions. ... I'll be out of town on business travel when these auctions ... so please be patient with your e-mail traffic. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: The Event... is it worth watching?
    ... devote to shows like I used to. ... I'm a lot less patient with new shows than I used to be. ... probably won't) and fixing it. ... Also, The Cape. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)