RichL wrote:
"Spender" <Spender@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:tff2b6luf4fgh8afak655d2c0pni4t9ip3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 23:22:24 -0400, "RichL" <rpleavitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Spender" <Spender@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9r62b6l4o752h2lku8rhq8k5uu1s6r4433@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You didn't say allies you said "us". But yes, Kuwait is an ally.

I see ol' Spender is in disingenuous mode today.
Wrong Iraq war, dude. As if you didn't know.

There was only one, Rich. Cease-fire, not surrender, remember?

So now your claim is that every war that did not end via official
"surrender" is still ongoing?

Why is that a bad claim? Examples support that idea....

Sufficient examples oppose it to negate its utility as a general principle. Vietnam?

  • Re: The Spy That Ran for President
    ... Wrong Iraq war, dude. ... "surrender" is still ongoing? ... Les Cargill ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: public key password authentication
    ... tubes wearily tour objectives, the additions often surrender ... in support of the catholic quotas. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: XPs Help & Support Center
    ... Unfortunately I never kept the reply and it's not showing up in my online SR ... >> I've had this issue for ages and I even opened a support case id with SP2 ... They finally admitted that there is an ongoing problem with the ... start the New Connection Wizard and see how to establish a Web ...
  • Re: Time to Think ?Horizontal? for Future Space Launches
    ... You have to support those statements since they fly in ... Dude, this is Usenet. ... Just because you spout nonsense doesn't mean ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: go android apps (torrents)
    ... You wake up, and don't call me "dude". ... making people who support the rights of the creative class look bad by ...
    (rec.games.go)