Re: OT: Christine O'Donnell a Witch?
- From: "DGDevin" <DGDevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:17:41 -0700
"Greasehorse" <greasehorse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:tian96leljs5e23mjdntc57rdhfer7msrg@xxxxxxxxxx
So the Tea Party figures someone who can't even manage her own life would be
a fine choice for the Senate huh? Great, gotta wonder who they'll dig up
next, maybe they'll run Larry Craig.
Rather have a poor person in office..she needs the $$$...
So by that logic we should round up some junkies and drunks from skid row, they're all poor, let's put them in Congress.
This woman is a clown, and if someone as messed up as her ran as a Democrat you'd break the sound barrier to be the first to laugh at her. But because she's a Tea Bagger you're going to cut her miles of undeserved slack. That's kind of pathetic, JP, it makes you look like someone who blindly follows a flag without caring how incompetent the person holding that flag is.
who is rich and famous with his boss DickL...see them on the cartoon
network around 2a.m. - Pinky and the Brain...
I can't help being more successful than you, JP, and I won't apologize for it. It's too bad that you're bitter about it, but that's your problem, not mine.
- Prev by Date: Re: KISS' Simmons Gets Over Legal Hump in Assault Case
- Next by Date: Re: Obummer's Auntie Gets Asylum and Free Rent...
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Christine O'Donnell a Witch?
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Christine O'Donnell a Witch?