Re: Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Tony Elka <shadowlane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can't make an omelette without breaking
a few eggs.

You can't start a fire without a spark.

The Repair Guy
http://repairguy1993.netfirms.com/

  • landlord responsibility
    ... go to the circuit box and turn on the breaker. ... said he would have to tear down the wall to repair the short circuit ... costing her too much money already and SHE wants us to move. ... I went to the fire dept and building & zoning and they told me I had to ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: landlord responsibility
    ... go to the circuit box and turn on the breaker. ... said he would have to tear down the wall to repair the short circuit ... costing her too much money already and SHE wants us to move. ... I went to the fire dept and building & zoning and they told me I had to ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: landlord responsibility
    ... said he would have to tear down the wall to repair the short circuit ... I went to the fire dept and building & zoning and they told me I had to ... hire a home inspector which I dont have the money for that. ... The only advice the fire dept gave me was to go to building & zoning, ...