Re: Fox: evil or stupid?

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 05:56:49 -0500, Greasehorse
<greasehorse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 02:39:23 -0400, RS <RS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 10:20:29 -0500, Greasehorse
<greasehorse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The nickname
Greasehorse was given me in the second or third grade by a fellow
student. I am of German descent and that was making fun of my last
name.

Hans Schwansengreuser?

man die v. mannen houdt jullie ?

I do believe JP is hitting on me again.

  • Re: Fox: evil or stupid?
    ... Greasehorse was given me in the second or third grade by a fellow ... student. ... I am of German descent and that was making fun of my last ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Fox: evil or stupid?
    ... Greasehorse was given me in the second or third grade by a fellow ... student. ... I am of German descent and that was making fun of my last ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Fox: evil or stupid?
    ... student. ... I am of German descent and that was making fun of my last ... Dieter von Ausenluber? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • to find an old friend
    ... I have missed my dear and old friend, he was my fellow ... student in Esfahan University if you are him please imform ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)