Re: Who bankrolls the Tea Party?

"It's that Guy again..." <paidtodothis@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3gmo761sdq9ub3m3adqmu5q1f7l27v8r09@xxxxxxxxxx

Now go ahead, kill file me, come up with some
lame ass excuse, spin it any way you want.

But dude, you blew it. BIG TIME.

YOU stated (see above posted twice) that it's not as
bad to rob a old lady for small $$, but wrong for big
$$ because of her med's she needs to buy.

Although we crashed heads before, I often thought
you to be at least sane. But that statement just sucks
and it's YOUR own words. Spin it any way you want.

But you can't hide from what you said. And I didn't
spin it, or change it. I QUOTED YOU. TWICE..

JJTj

I give up. You really don't seem to be able to grasp what I'm saying, instead substituting fantastic constructions of your own design. Do you *seriously* believe I meant that mugging old ladies is okay provided they don't have much money on them? Seriously, that's all you took from that long, long post?

All you appear to want to do is chant your slogan and wave your placard, you don't actually want to listen to what the other person is saying much less think about it. You ignored every question I asked and instead pretend I'm in favor of robbing old ladies--what other conclusion can I come to other than you don't really want a conversation, you just want an opportunity to repeat the same slogans over and over?

Whatever, I have no intention of kill-filing you, you're often one of the more entertaining posters here. But dude, you really need to loosen your grip on your dogma once in awhile and listen to what someone else is saying.

  • Re: Who bankrolls the Tea Party?
    ... spin it any way you want. ... But dude, you blew it. ... YOU stated (see above posted twice) that it's not as ... You really don't seem to be able to grasp what I'm saying, ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Epic OButtplug BEATDOWN!
    ... Dude tells it like it is! ... He's just recycling the lies and spin that I can hear on just about any night from the third-rate "journalists" on FoxSnooze. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: finally TOGETHER!
    ... Does Freddy have a say on this spin of off-topic conversation on ... Dude! ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: PS3s Major Announcement Is....
    ... One stop shopping for spin! ... Dude, I got a PSP! ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Stephen King
    ... never read anything by Stephen King, ... Dude knows how to spin a yarn, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)