Re: OT: Faux News Surges
- From: McGarnagle <mcgarnagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:07:33 -0700
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:29:44 -0700, Tony Elka
Great White Buffalo <bandsite@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, but isn't that cartoons and first-graders reference to the
public at large just one more example of the lib's elitism and their
disdain for the public?
It's not elitism to be better informed, it's just plain smarter.
Yes, the elite are better informed, that's why you're proven wrong in
every post you make.
- Prev by Date: Re: Answer the question Elka: Does the Healthcare Bill mean a Poll Tax is OK too - compulsory charge
- Next by Date: Re: Funny ass shit - Bush wipes hand on Clinton's shirt!
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Faux News Surges
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Faux News Surges