Fender Pots; Where?

Hi there, Me again.

I'm in need for Fender pots, used in the "Super 260" and "The Twin" combo's.
The wanted pots are those with a switch.

"The Twin":
Mid - A10K
Presence - B1M

"Super 260":
Clean Volume - A250K
Presence - A10K (forgot the exact value...)

I have them on order with Fender (Europe) for 3 months now!!!

Any direction to another source is very much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Zilog

  • Re: Valveking 112 revisited
    ... Nice clean tone, headroom, ability to go bluesy dirty, reverb, not too heavy and no BS extra crap. ... when playing Fender style Strats/Teles. ... overdrive is where this amp really shines. ... Might be a cool sound before ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: EL84 adapters?
    ... I was wondering if they would give my Fender Blues ... Deluxe a little more "crystalline" quality on the clean, ... but the Blues Deluxe is a pretty good amp for what it does. ... to run all sorts of pedals onto. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Low-cost Marshalls - Any Opinions?
    ... > Well, my little 15 Watt Fender is looking at its second repair, the bill ... > strummed clean bits and bobs (Crowded House, ... > Fender), so I have been trying out some more Marshalls. ... > the dirty channel was really nice. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Better/more clean headroom on a Fender Champ 12?
    ... I have a Fender Champ 12 that I like a lot, ... really lacks in clean headroom. ... I'm wondering if a different/replacement power tube might help. ... I'm not an amp tech, so any more extensive modifications would be ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Celestion in Fender amp
    ... I want to retain vintage Fender clean sound,bright,but not shrill,with some ... ou mean the modern Fender Deluxe or the real tweed deluxe ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)