Re: EGGHEADS CAUGHT BULLSHITTING - ROFLMBFAO!

Lord Valve wrote:
OK, commence spinning.

No spinning required. But from now on you'll be reporting on all the LYING
from the anti-GW crowd, not to mention the daily LIES from the GOP regarding
healthcare, and pretty much everything else they talk about, right?

  • Re: "Apple has introduced a bug..."
    ... computers learned to count. ... Reporting it any other way is lying. ... While I would have preferred to had the industry use 1024, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: "Apple has introduced a bug..."
    ... computers learned to count. ... Reporting it any other way is lying. ... While I would have preferred to had the industry use 1024, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Yet another motorist terrorist attack videoed.
    ... letter bomber who targeted Capita and the DVLA? ... Is he perhaps lying ... that they and the other papers have their own agenda, witness the Times journalist on the radio this morning expressing the wish to stop reporting Madelaine McCann's abduction. ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: "Apple has introduced a bug..."
    ... computers learned to count. ... Reporting it any other way is lying. ... While I would have preferred to had the industry use 1024, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: OT - Palin thought Africa is a country
    ... proves that the guy on Fox must have been lying. ... they are reporting something that was told to them without ... Do you generally believe Fox News and/or the McCain campaign routinely ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)