Re: Dropping filament voltage? Got 7.0V

"Phil Allison" <phil_a@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote
bowing at the black alter (sic) of the anencephalic Willie Whittaker.

Man, you wanna talk about totally, completely,
thoroughly, absolutely, all-encompassingly *owned*...
Blum got *nothin'* on PA.
__
Steve
..

love it or hate it, it owns you
my advice... dis-invest the emotion
your cursing is like weeping
be a man

  • Re: Giving a card to new baby and mentioning decessed brother, Whats your opinion?
    ... emotional reaction baby and she may have taken the advice to get pregnant as ... miscarriage was not very long ago. ... That didn't really convey the depth of ... emotion I felt, but there wasn't really the need to convey that with ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Do you recommend running XP on PII 350 with 256MB of RAM?
    ... > Coming at me cursing is not offering advice, ... So ignore the cursing! ... on older computers!" ... That would be advice correcting your mis-statement about speed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: NEVER rebuy or add on
    ... cursing, and you don't claim to be a winning player. ... disappointing. ... But at least you've got the "give bad advice" part ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • How can I do
    ... I'm a university students. ... But I can't control my emotion. ... Please give me some advice. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)