- From: "DGDevin" <dgdevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 22:43:42 -0800
Some quotes from this last year by the libs. Look how stupid they
Hey Spewboi, you want some quotations?
Sure, here ya go -
Spewboi ducks the issue as expected, but he plans to stay up late dredging
up old posts for reasons known only to his fevered brain.
Hey Spewboi, the Dems won another seat in Congress in California I see,
although that one came as no surprise and didn't increase their majority.
It's that seat they just picked up in New York that is going to be a bone in
the throat of the Republican Party since it shows the fissures developing in
the party. You have to wonder how many other viable moderate Republican
candidates will be forced out of the race next year, replaced by
right-wingnuts who will please The Base but not the wider public. Geez,
what am I doing, asking Spewboi to think about something that will happen
next year when we all know he doesn't think past next week's bag of weed.
Sorry do0d, you can go back to polishing your bong again.
- Prev by Date: "I'm sure if the third-party guy wins in NY you'll claim a victory anyways." - RichL - LMFAO!
- Next by Date: Re: Devin in panic mode - his liberalism is at stake, might go Neocon again....
- Previous by thread: Re: What the Neocon Devin said when he was Neocon about liberals losing Governor elections
- Next by thread: "Yes We Can" buttons no longer selling