Re: A combo tube amp for your iPod

Chuck wrote:

Why, that's over $100 a pound! Back in the day we didn't even pay that
for dope.

Whatever they sold you, it wasn't real dope. But so long as you had a good
time then who cares how much oregano you smoked.

  • Re: A combo tube amp for your iPod
    ... Whatever they sold you, it wasn't real dope. ... time then who cares how much oregano you smoked. ... The High School kids been selling you oregano? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: A combo tube amp for your iPod
    ... Whatever they sold you, it wasn't real dope. ... a good time then who cares how much oregano you smoked. ... Are you suggesting I exaggerate sir? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: A combo tube amp for your iPod
    ... Whatever they sold you, it wasn't real dope. ... time then who cares how much oregano you smoked. ... Are you suggesting I exaggerate sir? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)